Schedule Your Consultation TodayKnow Your Rights 	Experience Matters

Blog Posts in 2013

Can I get an Annulment?

Can I get an Annulment? Annulment is a holding or finding by the court that a marriage never existed. In New Jersey, there are six grounds for annulment. They are as follows: One of the parties was ...
Continue reading "Can I get an Annulment?" »

Bus Accidents

Bus Accidents If you were injured in a bus accident, you may have a cause of action against multiple parties including but not limited to the bus company, bus operator/driver, bus owner, etc. It is ...
Continue reading "Bus Accidents" »

Immigration Relief for Filipino Nationals

USCIS announced that Filipino Nationals affected by Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda may be eligible for various immigration benefits including but not limited to the following: Change or extension of ...
Continue reading "Immigration Relief for Filipino Nationals" »

Can I file an I-601A waiver?

I-601A Waiver / Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver FAQ Questions and Answers Q: Who needs an I-601A waiver? A: Certain immediate relatives of US Citizens who are inadmissible based on accrued ...
Continue reading "Can I file an I-601A waiver?" »

Car Accidents

Car Accidents If you were injured in a car accident, you should retain a car accident lawyer (personal injury lawyer) right away. Retaining counsel immediately is important for a number of reasons. ...
Continue reading "Car Accidents" »

Can I Get a Green Card?

Can I Get a Green Card? Authored by: Aneliya Angelova Immigration can be a complex and time consuming process. The most common questions clients ask are "Can I get a green card?" and ...
Continue reading "Can I Get a Green Card?" »

Do I need an Immigration Lawyer?

Do I need an Immigration Lawyer? By: Aneliya Angelova, Esq. Immigration is a complicated and fast changing area of the law. The most important question is whether an individual is eligible for a ...
Continue reading "Do I need an Immigration Lawyer?" »

Change of Status/Extenstion of Status while in the US.

Extension of Status/Change of Status Application – I-539 Authored by: Aneliya M. Angelova, Esq. Questions and Answers: 1. What form do I need to file if I would like to extend my current status ...
Continue reading "Change of Status/Extenstion of Status while in the US." »

Child Support Modification

Child Support Modification 1. Child support in general Child support is a monetary obligation imposed on the non-custodial parent (NCP). It can be paid directly to the custodial parent (CP) or through ...
Continue reading "Child Support Modification" »


Is my child emancipated? I have received many questions regarding emancipation. Many people believe that a child is automatically emancipated at the age of 18. In New Jersey, age is only one factor ...
Continue reading "Emancipation" »

Alimony Modification in NJ

Whether you are receiving alimony or paying alimony, it is important to know that all support obligations in NJ are subject to modification. This guide will provide you with the legal standard (what ...
Continue reading "Alimony Modification in NJ" »

Welcome to our Law Blog.

Welcome to the Angelova Law Firm Immigration, Family Law, Business Formation & Contracts Blog.
Continue reading "Welcome to our Law Blog." »